Targeting Problematic Fatty Tissues for Ideal Body Contouring using Body FX
Body FX – Non-Invasive RadioFrequency Body Shaping & Contouring, Fat Reduction
- Radio-Frequency provides precise and optimal heating of the skin for reduction, contraction and body shaping
- Negative Pressure Massage applies gentle vacuum pressure allowing for maximal depth treatment
- Clinical studies with histologies showing volume reduction and contraction
What is Body FX?
Body FX is a body contouring, cellulite treatment and fat reduction machine. Body FX is a new, long lasting, non-invasive solution to reduce the unsightly appearance of cellulite leading to improvements in your body contour. It is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment which is an alternative to liposuction.
Improves the appearance of cellulite, reduce dimpled skin, loss of elasticity on the abdomen, love handles, hips, thighs and other areas that require fat reduction.
How many treatments are required?
It is recommended that weekly sessions are performed over 6-12 treatments to achieve desired results.
How quickly will I see results?
Results are seen after the first treatment for fat and cellulite while skin tightening effects take more time and reach peak at 6-12 months. Gradual improvements in the treatment area can be seen following the first few treatments with the skins surface feeling smoother and softer immediately.
What to Expect
Body FX uses a combination of different clinically proven modalities including radiofrequency energy, deep tissue heating and suction coupled negative pressure. The radio-frequency energy distributes heat into targeted tissue and underlying fat causing the tissues to heat and contract. Once the target tissue reaches temperature a second energy pulse is delivered responsible for killing the fat cell. The treatment area is a 6 x 6 inches with application of 10 minutes of continuous energy consistently maintaining a certain temperature that destroys fat cells. The heating effect stimulates collagen which helps to tighten skin while the secondary pulse improves cellulite appearance and targets localized fat deposits. The vacuum and controlled energy pulses work synergistically to provide beautiful body contouring results and a percent of fat reduction each treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What areas can be treated?
Treatment for the abdomen, hips, thighs, flanks, back fat and other areas that require fat reduction.
How safe is the treatment?
A series of RF energy is delivered be a succession of pulses at 1 million cycles per second. While this may sound intense, it is very safe. To maximize comfort, the body’s temperature is constantly monitored, with ongoing accurate feedback of the skins temperature, this thermal monitoring provides the utmost in temperature control.
Does it Hurt?
Most users find the Body FX comfortable. During treatment you can expect a warming of your skin and gentle pulling sensation as the radio frequency and vacuum work to smooth out unwanted stubborn pockets of fat.
What kind of post procedure care is required?
There is absolutely no down time. It can be a lunch time procedure. Patients will notice redness and warmth in the treated area which will subside after a few hours. This warmth is equivalent to the sensation felt after a deep tissue massage and will not prevent anyone from their regular activities.
The BodyFX (formerly known as TiteFX) body contouring procedure provides the next generation of non-invasive lipolysis( destruction of fat cells). BodyFX provides long lasting results for an improved and smoother body contour. BodyFX uses clinically proven radio-frequency energy. RF has been demonstrated to provide tightening results on the skin. The combination of RF energy and vacuum, provides permanent destruction of unwanted fat cells.
- Superior non-invasive body contouring as an alternative approach to liposuction, or as an adjunct to liposuction
- Reduces circumferential dimensions
- Skin temperature feedback on operator handpiece provides immediate skin measurements to ensure a uniform treatment of the entire area
- Skin temperature cut-off to regulate skin temperature and provide an additional level of safety and comfort during treatment
- Ongoing clinical studies show improvements to smooth cellulite
- Ongoing clinical studies indicate no non-responders
- Targeted RF energy allows operators to treat areas that concern patients the most
- No patient downtime and minimal patient discomfort